Monday, August 18, 2008

TEETH!

It's official! Kaden's first tooth finally broke through yesterday!! (bottom left)
**side note: Kaden't Top right broke through 8.23.08**

He's been working on them for a while now, and the last few weeks have been pretty uncomfortable.

**I was clapping and dancing around for him, and he kept looking and me like I was a crazy woman, but smiling all the same! :)



It's Monday!
10 things I am thankful for:

1. forgiveness & understanding
2. cute little boy clothes
3. wrecker
4. water
5. the Olympics, it give me hours & hours of entertainment
6. comfy clothes
7. my husbands arms
8. sales
9. the ability to see the humor in life
10.most of all, on this day, I am thankful for my parents. Today is the day my sister and I were adopted many years ago. I am very thankful for all the people who were involved in placing us in our home, my home, my family. I love you Mom and Dad!

0 comments: